Thursday, April 16, 2009

Boosting to Mykonos!!!

10/04/09
1600 (local time)
Well finally the ferry got in after a long and cold trip. We finally made it, we got off the ferry and saw our person who was going to be taking us back to our hostel/hotel. So we got on the bus, and it was about a 15 minute bus ride to the hostel that was located on Paradise Beach. It was an awesome little bus ride going through the mountains and looking at the awesome view. I had to wait 30 minutes until they got my room ready. The finally had it finished, I walk into my room for 15 euro a night and its not really a room, more of a box. The best way to describe it would be to say “I am staying in a door-bed room, where there was about 1metre each way of room that I can dump my bags! It was pretty average to say the least. Anyway so I wasn’t going to stay in this for more than one night, so I was chatting to the Aussie girls, and they were telling me how shit their room is as well and how they wanted to move out, and upgrade to something bigger and better. So I got chatting with the ‘owner’ of the resort and pleaded my case, he said that he would sleep on it and get back to me in the morning. So off I went to sleep in this shitty box that I was staying in.
The morning I woke to a pretty overcast day, but not to worry I had plans. We again chatted to the ‘owner’ of the place, and he said that the 3 of us could get a 3 bedded room, with a fridge! (epic selling point for me) and a private shower and bathroom… this is proper paradise, for only 15euro a night each… so I would be paying the same, and the girls would be having to pay 4euro each to stay in this ‘penthouse’. I was definitely happy with this deal.
I slept a happy man that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment