Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Turkey Turkey Turkey, Oi Oi Oi!

20/04/09
2244 (local time)
CRIKEY!!!!
I cant believe I have actually made it! What I have done is a feat that only the greatest man could probably do. It feels like the final leg of the Amazing Race (epic show) where, every place I go, it’s a rush and a headache following!

Alright, Let’s Stop, Collaborate and Listen! (ice is back with a brand new edition, something grabs a hold of you tightly… ice ice baby!) I have been on 4 different islands, 2 different countries and in that country (Turkey) about 5 different cities. I have met heaps of new people, which are amazed by Australians. How amazed I hear you ask… well! The dude on the bus that hands you out drinks was asking me only after about 2 hours of knowing each other…’ If I was a chrome dome or an ant eater’, aka If I was circumcised or not. I won’t go into details, but he wanted me to show it to him. Coming to think of this now, I’m not too sure if this was some twisted way to get in my pants, but I did decline the offer.

Don’t worry girls; the Flack Attack is still on the market! (wink wink)

Alright, I’m buzzing at the moment, so I’m going down stairs from my penthouse of a hotel, to have a well deserved beer!!

FIGJAM SIGNING OUT!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you finally made it - now you have left Greece in ruins what are you going to do to the Turks!

    At least you will be on a tour and someone else will take responsibility for you - I hope they are all young and like a few bevvies.

    ReplyDelete