Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's The Beginning!!! of the Twist!

1/1/09

1830 Local Time

Right!!! Well im currently writing this whilst on the plane, im about 2 hours out of Singapore and, ill be honest, I’m bored shitless! I’m not sure how people can do this so often for work and business trips.

I cant sit still for longer than 5 minutes, little own 7 hours, its definitely killing me. Ive watched bits and pieces of 3 movies, those being: Max Payne; Madagascar 2; Yes Man. Max Payne was a sick boys flick! But a little bit too stimulating.

I cant help chatting to people, so ive kinda of become mates with the couple sitting next to me, they are pretty cool. Whilst waiting in the epic cue to the toilet, I was getting attention from most of the ‘CC’s’ Crying Children, which I assumed people were grateful for as they stopped crying for about 20 minutes, was awesome.

As I sit here and reflect about what is going to happen in the next 72 hours, im quietly shitting myself , as I’m totally out of my comfort zone, no longer will my folks be there to talk me out of my next issue, but all I have is my own judgment, so let’s see how that goes. Not much else to report other than I’m extremely grateful for everyone that has helped me into doing something that is pretty unreal.

Anyway dudes and dudette’s ill be keeping in touch with everyone… so chat soon!

Peace out Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment